One of our main missions here at HACKT is to help innovation spread faster. That’s why we work with both startups and corporations to bridge the gap and help them work as equal partners.
In light of that, we’re happy to announce our recent partnership with The Economist on their upcoming Innovation Summit in Chicago.
As a HACKT reader, you get a special discount of 15% on all tickets: just use code HACKT15 when you register.
On February 28th 2017 at The Economist Events’ Innovation Summit in Chicago, join Editors from The Economist and more than 200 Fortune 500 CEOs, policymakers and disruptive entrepreneurs to share their insights and strategies for successful digital transformation.
Among the topics to be explored are:
- How to profit from the internet of things
- The challenge of workforce transformation
- How voice and virtual reality will change work
- New frontiers in customer centricity
- Regulation and digital disruption
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Kevin Brady, chief digital officer, Cisco
- Dan Creekmore, group director, Facebook
- Hugh Grant, chairman and chief executive, Monsanto Company
- Jamie Miller, chief executive, GE Transportation
- B Pritzker, co-founder and managing partner, Pritzker Group
- Ann Winblad, managing director, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners